Our job is to help you figure out the best way to grow your business, drive more sales, increase your brand awareness, and increase your leads. We do that by helping you build your strategy, implement it, manage it, and work with you to help you stay on course.
What We Do
- Marketing Strategy Development – we dig in deep and work with you to put together a comprehensive strategy that considers your specific goals and needs in light of your customer’s goals, wants, and needs. We put it all together into an actionable plan that you can implement or that we can help you implement.
- Marketing Implementation – our team can help you implement your strategy by helping set up the tools you need, train you on how to use them, and getting you up and running.
- Marketing Management – for clients who don’t want to do all their marketing in-house or who don’t want to hire a marketing manager, we can help. Our team will work with you to manage your ongoing marketing activities as if we were part of your staff.
- Marketing Coaching – sometimes you just need to ask someone questions, brainstorm ideas and help you stay the course. We love doing this as we consider it part of our job to help you stay on track and to keep moving toward your goals.
How We Do It
- One on One – in this case, we work with you and your team, spending time getting to learn more about you, what you do, why you do it, who you do it for and what makes you different. This is an involved process that generally takes between six to ten weeks from start to finish.
- Group – some of our clients prefer to go through the Wayfind process with other business owners. This format requires a bit more homework for you but still provides the opportunity for direct interaction and personal feedback.
- Online – we are taking the Wayfind process and turning it into an online course and framework that will allow you to move at your own pace. We understand that some business owners would like to do it themselves and just want some help. This new program will be released later this summer and will allow us to help even more business owners.